Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Two Mills Silver STi

Search this Thread

Old 27 October 2006, 11:38 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Mills Silver STi

About 8:45am Friday morning spotted a silver STi bugeye possibly going across the Two Mills traffic lights from the M53 direction heading towards the Shotwick traffic lights. Paul, was it you going in to work a bit later than normal?
Old 02 November 2006, 09:37 AM
paulmcnally
Scooby Regular

Alright Daz, nope... not me, I would have been passing there about 6:30.

Saw some nobbers on monday though....

Was coming home on Monday afternoon, just come out of zone 1, was on the roundabout in traffic, on the inside lane was a green wagon (come from the zone 2/3 direction), he looked round, waved, then after a few moments left a gap in front of his car and waved me in (very nice I though, so I obliged, waved and moved into the gap). In front of me was a black hot hatch, quite old, can't remember what it was to be honest, from the outset I could tell he was driving like a dick, where the slip road goes from 2 lanes into 1, he got alongside the car in-front of him and just didn't give way, kind of a I don't care if I hit you because it won't show on this, he ended up clipping wing mirrors with the car along side and then came to about 10 cm away from clashing panels. I thought "f**k me, what a tosser", then amazingly, the green wagon from behind me booted it past driving down the chevrons and wildly pulling out into a gap in the traffic, then into the outer lane and continued to boot it. This then encouraged the black hot hatch to do the same, and in attempting the same almost caused a head on crash with another driver who was travelling down the outside lane of the main carriageway.

I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, no wonder us scooby boys get a bad name, there is a time and a place for enthusiastic driving, and this was definately not the time or the place!!!

Hope to see you round sometime again anyway!

Paul (",)
Old 04 November 2006, 06:44 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

I'll keep an eye out for that green wagon. That roundabout and slip road is a regular area for bad driving and road rage.
I'm now living in Pensby so might see you around a bit more often.
Old 04 November 2006, 09:31 PM
wrc70
Scooby Regular

Hi Lads .

I work in Zone 2. Reddish blue classic Usually leave there about 6pm. Agree about that roundabout. Mental. I shall keep an eye out for you and give a wave.
Old 04 November 2006, 09:59 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

wrc70, I'm on zone 2 but normally leave by about 5pm in a dbm Classic so probably won't see you. Something has to be done about that roundabout and hoping with the roadworks in the area that something does change with it.
Old 04 November 2006, 10:49 PM
wrc70
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daz1121
wrc70, I'm on zone 2 but normally leave by about 5pm in a dbm Classic so probably won't see you. Something has to be done about that roundabout and hoping with the roadworks in the area that something does change with it.
If you leave at 5pm you could be stilll there @ 6. lol. Its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Mal