Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

idiot in a 405

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2006, 01:36 AM
sharpydoo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default idiot in a 405

over took him (safley), then got in right hand lane of island to turn right (waiting behind 3 other cars), 405 comes past in the left hand lane at speed, turned right at island cutting up other road users.

I turned right at the island overtook the 3 cars infront of me safley and not breaking limit!! and am back behind the 405, he then starts slowing down and when i go to overtake he pulls out nearly hitting me to stop me coming past.

Next island hes going the same way as me, so i went all the way around the island slowly hoping to put a few cars between us but there wasnt much traffic, so i continued my journey, as soon as he saw me he started swerving in the middle of the road at around 60mph and then gets slower and slower still in the middle of the road. we reach the next island we both stop in light traffic and he starts at me!

id just like to say if by chance you read this mr 405, you are the saddest little man ive ever had the misfortune to come across on the road, all that because i passed you. such a shame i didnt have my camcorder set up would have loved to show that to the boys in blue. ***
Old 12 May 2006, 06:44 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pathetic !! Glad you weren't hurt!!

Lets hope he does this to some nutter and see how clever he feels then
Old 12 May 2006, 08:53 AM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

i guess you may be from near coventry.

they are called roundabouts.

there are some right twonks about, best ignore them and enjoy you car!!

Dazza
Old 12 May 2006, 11:33 AM
sharpydoo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza

they are called roundabouts.

Dazza
soz
Old 12 May 2006, 09:38 PM
Echo
Scooby Regular

Get it all the time When I'm in the SKODA I never get it, hop in the Sccob and it attracts t@#$s like a magnet.
Old 13 May 2006, 04:35 PM
sharpydoo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Echo
Get it all the time When I'm in the SKODA I never get it, hop in the Sccob and it attracts t@#$s like a magnet.
yeah im used to crap off other road users for no reason, but this is the most extream case in 18 months of scoob ownership, totally shocking driving.
Old 14 May 2006, 10:05 AM
Sweepickit
Scooby Regular

Angry

Had a similar experience yesterday. Only difference was that it was on a short piece of dual carriageway and the tosser straddled the white line to make sure I could not pass. Strange thing was that the driver was a 50+male and he was in a people carrier. Got to say though, his misses had antlers, which may have explained everything! When we came to a roundabout I politely enquired as to the gentleman's suitability to be driving, and got a load of abuse from the antlered one! Jealousy makes people behave odd!