Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Red Classic near Delamere Northwich

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2006, 11:05 PM
andy10
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Classic near Delamere Northwich

Red classic spotted this afternoon near Delamere / Oakmere. I flashed and waved and got a surprised wave back. Take it not many wave around this area. I was in the dark blue stickered up classic. Spotted quite a few other classics on travels but only one wave.
Anyone on here?
Old 25 April 2006, 11:21 PM
paulthejambo
Scooby Regular

Location: Heart of Midlothian FC aka Hearts have the nickname "The Jambo's" - therefore I'm a Jambo too.

Originally Posted by andy10
Red classic spotted this afternoon near Delamere / Oakmere. I flashed and waved and got a surprised wave back. Take it not many wave around this area. I was in the dark blue stickered up classic. Spotted quite a few other classics on travels but only one wave.
Anyone on here?
I go over that way quite a bit from wilmslow but it wasn't me! Sorry!

Some decent roads round there too, especially the one where you turn left off the main road at what used to be a Cafe/bike shop/carpark near the Main carparks (past Delamere station).

Judging by the number of sump marks after the crests, there are people who go down that road a helluva lot quicker than me!!

Paul.
www.scoobysmacs.co.uk
Old 26 April 2006, 12:12 AM
andy10
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paulthejambo
I go over that way quite a bit from wilmslow but it wasn't me! Sorry!

Some decent roads round there too, especially the one where you turn left off the main road at what used to be a Cafe/bike shop/carpark near the Main carparks (past Delamere station).

Judging by the number of sump marks after the crests, there are people who go down that road a helluva lot quicker than me!!

Paul.
www.scoobysmacs.co.uk
Went for a drive around as we are limited by slow moving traffic all the time around here. Agree totally that there are some very good roads around there with quite a few surprises when you don't know them. Added to the pleasure of the day. Slowed down for about a mile at one stage though as a Mr Plod in a volvo raced up behind me. It was on a really good stretch as well.