Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Wybers chippy - Grimsby, Saturday Lunchtime

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2006, 09:46 PM
e02923
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Wybers chippy - Grimsby, Saturday Lunchtime

Nice looking green classic with huge rear spoiler and gold alloys !! Very clean and shiney looking motor !!
I said Hi as I came out the chippy and got into my very dirty MY03...... (I must get mine washed !!)

I had earlier got a nod and smile on Boulevard Ave from a White STI with go faster stripe kit - It had a private plate stuck to the bonnet... 'ECILOP' !!!
Old 19 March 2006, 12:17 PM
acko
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by e02923
Nice looking green classic with huge rear spoiler and gold alloys !! Very clean and shiney looking motor !!
I said Hi as I came out the chippy and got into my very dirty MY03...... (I must get mine washed !!)

I had earlier got a nod and smile on Boulevard Ave from a White STI with go faster stripe kit - It had a private plate stuck to the bonnet... 'ECILOP' !!!
hi m8, if your from grimsby why dont you pop over to the northern thread and say hello to all the lads.
We also have meets at the boating lake every thur and sun at 7.30pm. If you can try and get down so we can have a look at your motor and say hi to the grimsby/cleethorpes scoobys Be good to have another member join our club, hope to see you very soon

paul.
Old 19 March 2006, 10:31 PM
e02923
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi Acko,

I do follow your thread in Northern (And the Hull and Lincoln scoobs !). I'm from Grimsby originally but I live the other side of Scunny now.... My Dad still lives in GY (off Laceby Road) so I'm in Grimsby a bit..... If you see a standard WRBlue MY03 WRX about town it's probably me !
If I'm passing the boating lake on a Thursday or Sunday and see you lot hanging about I'll call in and say hello ! (Probably when we get lighter nights and a bit warmer !!!) - Cleethropes isn't noted for it's tropical weather at the best of times is it
Old 20 March 2006, 07:43 PM
acko
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by e02923
Hi Acko,

I do follow your thread in Northern (And the Hull and Lincoln scoobs !). I'm from Grimsby originally but I live the other side of Scunny now.... My Dad still lives in GY (off Laceby Road) so I'm in Grimsby a bit..... If you see a standard WRBlue MY03 WRX about town it's probably me !
If I'm passing the boating lake on a Thursday or Sunday and see you lot hanging about I'll call in and say hello ! (Probably when we get lighter nights and a bit warmer !!!) - Cleethropes isn't noted for it's tropical weather at the best of times is it

your not wrong there m8. By all means when the weather turns pop along and say hi to the lads, but in the mean time come on our thread and show us some pics,

paul