Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Looking down my drive and my neighbours drive...

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2006, 02:50 PM
Shardlow
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking down my drive and my neighbours drive...

At 1:30am

I dare you to come back!!!!

Can't beleive the cheek of some people, my next door neighbour rang me and said she had seen two lads walking round and down peoples drives in the early hours this morning, when she shouted at them they threatened her saying they'd be back to do her next!

Old 27 February 2006, 03:08 PM
HowiesPreza
Scooby Regular

Location: Whitley Bay the Falaraki of the North! sold CTR bought another scooby, got refund after legal battle

The worlds full of scum nowadays - i hope you thrash them to within an inch of their life if they do return - probably just pi**ed up trying to be hard - they'll not have remembered anything by morn

Last edited by HowiesPreza; 27 February 2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01 March 2006, 05:17 AM
worbs
Scooby Regular

Scum like that really gets my goat up, they deserve damn good beatings,

i caught 3 theiving little chav scumbags breaking into my scoob in nov last year, i chased the scrouts into the local park all ready to dish out some punishment "worbs style" only to find a group of about 20 of em sitting there with there bottles of cheap cider, would love to say i rolled up my sleeves an went for it but unfortuantly i shat it an pegged it of back up the road, could of looked rather comical to anyone watching, me running into park chasing 3 toerags followed by me running back out being chased by about 20 toerags

BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, that would make the barstewards think twice about messing with other peoples pride and joys.
Old 01 March 2006, 12:42 PM
struv
Scooby Regular

if any fekka sneeks down my drive at nite they will be geeted by george my rottie n me wiv me bat
Old 01 March 2006, 01:12 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

paintball gun is always good FUN
Old 03 March 2006, 08:28 AM
Stealth
Scooby Regular

I find throwing knives and Samurai swords work well, especially when they are mounted on the wall where people can see

Nothing is safe in this day and age, we work hard for the things we REALLY want and love and some other tosser always has to ruin it, it really rattles me!!

My mate waited 6 years to own a Tommi, he finally got one, two weeks later sone **** had keyed it from front to back all down one side!!
Old 03 March 2006, 08:40 AM
mykp
Scooby Regular

This country is going to the dogs, the police dont class car crime as a crime any more so the b@stards get away with it. And if you take the law into your own hands and kick the **** out of them you get sued by them and the police for aggrovated assault!

I lived in Japan for a number of years and owned a 300zx, never had an alarm on it until I imported it to the UK and most nights never even locked it and nobody touched it even when left in the cities.

You have to ask yourself though, whats to blame, the scum theaving or the people buying the stuff they knick? Surely if there was no demand for stolen, re: cheap gear, would there still be as much crime?