Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

REDISH sprinter van cardiff gate monday abouy 6 ish pm

Search this Thread

Old 20 December 2005, 09:14 AM
imprezyou
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REDISH sprinter van cardiff gate monday abouy 6 ish pm

I asking for the help of all scoobys owners, does anyone know anybody in the cardiff area , or has herd someone bragging about a scuff with a black scoob on the m4 who owns a redish sprinter merc van whos a bit of a kn#b head driver? youngish , who likes to wear a baseball cap. We were coming back from south wales monday evening kids too, when this kn#b head van driver was sitting no word of a lie about a inch from my rear end east bound up the m4 , so i slowed down to express my unhappyness with the matter. He then began to try to force me and my missus and kids and other road users off the road at 70mph +, what a prat kn#b head , stupid thing to do.

You mr van driver are one very very lucky guy my friend my missus saved you, if we ever meet again run as fast as you can trust me, why well lets tell you my 8yr old little girl was screaming and crying with fright in the back and my 10yr old son too. Imagine guys if that were any of your kiddies in the back of your car. He could of killed us all and before christmas too. So if anyone knows this **** head i would be more then happy to travel the 300 miles back on my own to meet you. Last seen at cardiff gate services at 6pm monday east bound M4 I am one very angry dad that would so love to meet you in a very dark alley. Be safe guys and steer clear of kn#bs like this on the road especaily if you have your kiddies on board.

Merry christmas to you all
And a very safe new year.
Old 20 December 2005, 09:35 AM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

would it have been worth getting your wife to phone the police with his reg??
Old 20 December 2005, 09:35 AM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry you had to endure such a terrifying experience. This is probably going to sound really stupid but did either of you get his reg? If you did I'd try phoning around some of the courier firms - you never know - you might be able to get him the perfect xmas pressie - the sack!
Old 20 December 2005, 10:06 AM
imprezyou
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Crazy chick
I'm sorry you had to endure such a terrifying experience. This is probably going to sound really stupid but did either of you get his reg? If you did I'd try phoning around some of the courier firms - you never know - you might be able to get him the perfect xmas pressie - the sack!

Not possible the van had his lights blazing and being behind me with very dirty windows it was just impossible to see his reg plate, i wasnt going to risk him being in front of me. I did call the police but as usual they were not helpful. Bless emmm.
Old 20 December 2005, 10:14 AM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by imprezyou
Not possible the van had his lights blazing and being behind me with very dirty windows it was just impossible to see his reg plate, i wasnt going to risk him being in front of me. I did call the police but as usual they were not helpful. Bless emmm.
They never are, are they. Hope your kids are ok.