Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Lady in a Black New-age STi @Drift practise

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2005, 04:01 PM
ver
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lady in a Black New-age STi @Drift practise

Had a quick flash from a female driving back to Matchams kart track Ringwood yesterday (18th) as I left from the drift practise and she was returning....... I recall some comments about the black sti with gold rally style graphics drivne by a lady and phwoaar from some of the guys there

i was in my white classic
Old 19 September 2005, 06:01 PM
Rudestickers
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ver
Had a quick flash from a female driving back to Matchams kart track Ringwood yesterday (18th) as I left from the drift practise and she was returning....... I recall some comments about the black sti with gold rally style graphics drivne by a lady and phwoaar from some of the guys there

i was in my white classic
That was me!! Spotted at last

I love drifting, it's the best fun ever. Had a really good day, lots of nice people and the weather was brilliant.

Will definately make Matchams a regular day out.

There were a few scoobies there, I remember flashing you, and there was a black Scoob with Silver stickers in the car park.

Hope you had as much fun as I did.
Old 19 September 2005, 09:18 PM
ver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rudestickers
That was me!! Spotted at last

I love drifting, it's the best fun ever. Had a really good day, lots of nice people and the weather was brilliant.

Will definately make Matchams a regular day out.

There were a few scoobies there, I remember flashing you, and there was a black Scoob with Silver stickers in the car park.

Hope you had as much fun as I did.
Well... glad to have been flashed I thought it was a longshot but as you had some bright gold decals you obviously wanted to get noticed! lol

So you enjoyed the sideways action right? Didn't participate did you? I was spectating and came up with the guy in the baby blue IS200.

Hope you'll be going to silverstone on the 2nd of October??
Old 20 September 2005, 09:22 AM
Rudestickers
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ver
Well... glad to have been flashed I thought it was a longshot but as you had some bright gold decals you obviously wanted to get noticed! lol

So you enjoyed the sideways action right? Didn't participate did you? I was spectating and came up with the guy in the baby blue IS200.

Hope you'll be going to silverstone on the 2nd of October??
No I didn't drift, my car won't go sideways!!! Good job!

Definately going to D1, gonna be japanese drifters doing their stuff. Can't wait.