Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver WRX in Clevedon Avon

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2005, 10:29 AM
nickejmartin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver WRX in Clevedon Avon

Yesterday morning aroud 11.30 in Clevedon High Street, immaculate silver wrx with Blitz?? or sound equally as loud. I was in the Evo that let you out at the junction.
Old 18 September 2005, 12:49 PM
Si white
Scooby Newbie

Cool

Hello Mate

Yeah was my bro having a blast my car! Yep sure is a blitz system and yeah tis quite loud!! Gotta be done!

He said he saw the evo and that it was looking lovely!
Old 19 September 2005, 01:39 PM
nickejmartin
Scooby Regular

Is it really a R reg or was that a private plate - certianly looks immaculate.

Originally Posted by Si white
Hello Mate

Yeah was my bro having a blast my car! Yep sure is a blitz system and yeah tis quite loud!! Gotta be done!

He said he saw the evo and that it was looking lovely!
Old 20 September 2005, 07:56 AM
Si white
Scooby Newbie

Yeah it really is a R reg mate its a 1997 sti ver 4 and i love it, had it about a year now and i try to look after it the best i can! Did you drive the scoobs before turning to the dark side? thats a lovely car you have got yourself there, have seen it up for sale on here must be hard to part with a car like that.
Old 20 September 2005, 10:37 PM
nickejmartin
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Si white
Yeah it really is a R reg mate its a 1997 sti ver 4 and i love it, had it about a year now and i try to look after it the best i can! Did you drive the scoobs before turning to the dark side? thats a lovely car you have got yourself there, have seen it up for sale on here must be hard to part with a car like that.
started life with a Cossie 4 x 4, then a lancia integrale, then subaru sti v5 from david hendry, then a P1, then an Evo7, back to a 1500 mile P1 and now the 8. The 8 is just about perfect, but the P1s were fabulous cars - in fact I may go back to Subaru if I get a good price for the 8. I do miss the image of the Imprezas, and what lets the Evo down is the running cost. I do 500 miles a week so its serviced every 2 and a bit months! Plus Tileys looked after all my Imprezas really well and seemed to be far more open to chance things. My P1 had a full TSL firestorm exhaust plus decat, all fitted by Tileys and there was never any question about warranties. I can't even fit a decat on the Evo without causing a problem.

But it does go like nothing else and with 3 kids, is more practical then the 2 door P1, which I think had started to look a bit dated on the inside. But there a superb black sti ppp at Hutton Moor which has got me thinking about Subarus again - and hearing yours on Saturday........