Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

WRX MY 03 Blue M40 j3

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2005, 11:21 PM
sherlock
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry WRX MY 03 Blue M40 j3

No wonder we get called all the names under the sun when you've got gibbons like this bloke.
I was in the middle lane doing about 75ish overtaking when gibbon boy,who was pushing on a bit, goes from lane 3 to lane 1 undertakes me, almost rear ends the car in lane 1, then swerves across me, almost taking my bonnet off, back out to lane 3 WTF! And to top it all he almost lost it as well. He then sped off with a few more lane 3 to lane 1 undertaking manovers.
After a few miles i caught him up he had slowed down and was sat in lane 2. He even flashed his hazards as if i was gonna f***king wave. He got off a junction 4 and turn left.

Bra"f***king"vo what were you trying to prove? How to kill yourself and others? nice one goober!

Sherlock
Old 06 June 2005, 05:27 PM
Jonty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sherlock
Bra"f***king"vo what were you trying to prove? How to kill yourself and others? nice one goober!
What goes around comes around. One day he'll either get it awfully wrong, or he'll end up narking someone who takes real offence and wants to teach him some manners. Whichever occurs first, when he's sat there dripping blood and soaked in p!ss and **** he'll see the error of his ways and balance to the Force restored it will be.

Or if we're lucky he'll just die in his sleep.

Jonts.
Old 06 June 2005, 06:38 PM
MadMark
Scooby Regular

Perhaps he was trying to prove a point to the "middle laner" + why were you only doing 75 - on an economy run?
Old 06 June 2005, 08:30 PM
sherlock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MadMark
Perhaps he was trying to prove a point to the "middle laner" + why were you only doing 75 - on an economy run?
Won't have been so bad if i was a "middle laner" but i was overtaking!

Originally Posted by MadMark
why were you only doing 75 - on an economy run?
LOL

Originally Posted by Jonty
What goes around comes around. One day he'll either get it awfully wrong, or he'll end up narking someone who takes real offence and wants to teach him some manners. Whichever occurs first, when he's sat there dripping blood and soaked in p!ss and **** he'll see the error of his ways and balance to the Force restored it will be.

Or if we're lucky he'll just die in his sleep.

Jonts.
Firm but fair Jonty.

Sherlock