Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

DBM Bugeye, Rainford By Pass

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2005, 12:24 PM
LIDDO
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DBM Bugeye, Rainford By Pass

Sorrrrrryyyyyyyy, I saw you wave at the last miniute!!!! Blinded by the sunlight bounceing off the VERY soggy by-pass! Here ya go belatedly I was in the Classic DBM by the way, around, 4.30-5 oclock
Old 23 May 2005, 06:38 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I think that was me - I was in a black/blue bug eye heading towards tellins between 4.30 and five - saw a classic on the bypass - I flashed and waved
Could this be my first spot?
P
Old 24 May 2005, 10:14 AM
LIDDO
Scooby Regular

Sounds like the one matey!!!! I'll let you have your 1st spot!!! Does this mean, Ive had mine too I only seen your arm go up at the last minuite!!!
I hate it when that happens, and you say DAMN!!! and the girlfriend say's "whats up" and you say "I've missed a wave" and THEN, she calls me a sad git!! They just don't realise do they!! LOL
Old 24 May 2005, 11:38 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Nah mate they've no idea! 2 years and finally my first spot! Hurrah! What a day for driving that was - every plonka and his uncle was out on the road (except for us of course) - Its the first Sunday blitz I've been glad came to an end!
Enjoy the lakes - I'm bound for Devon and those high hedgerowed single track lanes this weekend
P
Old 24 May 2005, 12:00 PM
LIDDO
Scooby Regular

Devon!!!! your madder than ME!!!! At least Im only an hour away if the traffics bad (which it will, as its Bank Holiday) but I must say, I love Devon / Cornwall. Towing a Shell Tanker are we Have a goodun anyway,might see ya at the rolling road IF it ever happens, or even the NBO Convoy. TTFN