Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Thruxton on Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 03 May 2005, 01:45 PM
What if ?
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thruxton on Sunday

Saw a few down there on Sunday. Bug Eye (PPP), Mine (MY05 STI PPP), and a couple Wagons and a few various others. Any of you lot ?
Oh Yes....I even got to talk to Terryb as I was leaving (you get everywhere, don't you ?)
Old 03 May 2005, 05:45 PM
Badone
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by What if ?
Saw a few down there on Sunday. Bug Eye (PPP), Mine (MY05 STI PPP), and a couple Wagons and a few various others. Any of you lot ?
Oh Yes....I even got to talk to Terryb as I was leaving (you get everywhere, don't you ?)
If the Bug Eye PPP was blue with silver PPF7s parked on the grass to the right of the main entrance then I guess it was me. Saw a blue STI parked a few rows back (closer to the circuit) from me so was this you?
Old 04 May 2005, 07:47 AM
What if ?
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Badone
If the Bug Eye PPP was blue with silver PPF7s parked on the grass to the right of the main entrance then I guess it was me. Saw a blue STI parked a few rows back (closer to the circuit) from me so was this you?
I was in Carpark "A" and slightly further away from the track, next to a large White Van, so probably not me. Good day though !