Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Wooburn Green

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2005, 10:11 PM
Bottomfeeder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Wooburn Green

Everyday.............Silver STI ......in your prking space, does it ever move?

This afternoon............WR1 heading outta the village towards the M40
Old 29 January 2005, 10:45 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that where you're living now Rob? I'm hopefully going to be coming through there pretty much every day soon
Old 29 January 2005, 11:27 AM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

Paul, what car are you driving these days? As I still work in that neck of the woods I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Does anyone know who drives the red classic around that neck of the woods everyday? He drives past my office at least twice a day and his exhaust can certainly be heard from a distance!

The WR1 could be RogerE. If the number plate referred to a Subaru in a clever way then it would have been him. If not, then I've seen the other WR1 driving around as well but don't know him.

Scott
Most of the time in a ST220, but can also be seen in his Scooby when he wants some proper speed under his right foot!
Old 29 January 2005, 01:44 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by Scott W
Paul, what car are you driving these days? As I still work in that neck of the woods I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Does anyone know who drives the red classic around that neck of the woods everyday? He drives past my office at least twice a day and his exhaust can certainly be heard from a distance!

The WR1 could be RogerE. If the number plate referred to a Subaru in a clever way then it would have been him. If not, then I've seen the other WR1 driving around as well but don't know him.

Scott
Most of the time in a ST220, but can also be seen in his Scooby when he wants some proper speed under his right foot!
Hi Scott

I rather embarrassingly drive a vectra now It's my company car so I find it hard to justify another car at the moment because I never use my own cars at weekends Things might change soon once I move though

I thought that's probably Roger too, I see him about quite a bit but he doesn't post on here that often

I like those Mondeos They aren't bad for what they are.

Paul
Old 29 January 2005, 03:52 PM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

Hi Paul,

The Mondeo is a lot better for eating up the motorway mileage, and will cost me a fraction of the running costs of the Scooby and hence the change of "business" car. It also appears more "business" like as well when turning up at meetings, as opposed to waking up the whole office with the noise of a HKS Hyper on full chat!

It goes OK and the "toys" are nice, etc.. but the main reason for getting it was because we qualified for a massive discount (30%) on it through a Ford scheme.

Scott