Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Stickered up STi on derby road yesterday around lunchtime?

Search this Thread

Old 07 November 2004, 01:54 PM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stickered up STi on derby road yesterday around lunchtime?

Possibly on way back from Scoobyclinic? WRC'd up, didn't notice if it was a bugeye or blobeye, was too busy lookin at the graphics!! U were waiting to pull out onto derby road and i went past in my slightly rough white classic... pretty sure I've seen your car in the members gallery somewhere! Looking very sweet indeed anyway matey
Old 07 November 2004, 04:09 PM
Scoobybits
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daft Lad
Possibly on way back from Scoobyclinic? WRC'd up, didn't notice if it was a bugeye or blobeye, was too busy lookin at the graphics!! U were waiting to pull out onto derby road and i went past in my slightly rough white classic... pretty sure I've seen your car in the members gallery somewhere! Looking very sweet indeed anyway matey

no 29 on doors by chance?sounds like chrissy been to check if his classic is ready at scoobyclinic ..
Old 07 November 2004, 06:54 PM
nescoob1
Scooby Regular

Derby Road, is that in Chesterfield as I was coming away from the Clinic after having mine done, number 23 on the side. Seen a blonde lady in a white classic with red mudflaps but didn't see you.
Old 08 November 2004, 12:44 PM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

jasemac I don't think it was chrissy, seen his car a few times and don't think this was it!
nescoob yep it is in chesterfield, its the main road that goes past maccy D's and the cinema, if it was you i saw u were about to pull out onto the road just opposite the speed cameras... we made eye contact aswell?