Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

black stickered up sti poole toys r us

Search this Thread

Old 26 September 2004, 01:26 PM
explore
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up black stickered up sti poole toys r us

was it you that parked next to my black 03 in toys are us, stickered right up, very nice, took afew pics with my cam phone hope you dont mind?
hope to see you at the next meet at the horton inn on the 4th
Old 27 September 2004, 10:05 AM
WENDI B
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by explore
was it you that parked next to my black 03 in toys are us, stickered right up, very nice, took afew pics with my cam phone hope you dont mind?
hope to see you at the next meet at the horton inn on the 4th
That was me!! I couldn't resist parking next to you! I'd spotted ( and flashed and been ignored by!!!) an old couple in a black 04 Scooby minutes before we saw you, so this is a real treat a proper nice Scooby owner with impeccable manners!!!

I don't mind about the photo's at all, I must say your car looked amazing, loved the alloys, made your car look really mean Grrrrr

See you again

Wendi B
Old 27 September 2004, 06:08 PM
explore
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WENDI B
That was me!! I couldn't resist parking next to you! I'd spotted ( and flashed and been ignored by!!!) an old couple in a black 04 Scooby minutes before we saw you, so this is a real treat a proper nice Scooby owner with impeccable manners!!!

I don't mind about the photo's at all, I must say your car looked amazing, loved the alloys, made your car look really mean Grrrrr

See you again

Wendi B
lol i hate the wheels looking to get some new bigger ones, know what you meen about people not waving they just look right through you.
you going to the meet next mon?