Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Crowborough?

Search this Thread

Old 05 September 2004, 12:00 PM
ande
Scooby Regular

Location: Crowbuck Scoobies, Near the rolling sea, where the weather is calm and still! Come on Sing along!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Crowborough?

Loads of scoob's around Crowborough, just wondered how many of them are on here?
Old 05 September 2004, 04:17 PM
RussBoy
Scooby Regular

I was there on Friday actually and when I was driving into town I saw a couple of plods writing out tickets and watching traffic in the High street.

I therefore took it quite easy when driving back out an hour later just in case they were still snooping around - they'd be absolutely no chance to speed in the High Street even if I wanted (because it's always snarled up) but I didn't want any unwanted attention either and a 4" Apexi with de-cat sometimes seems to do that....

Anyway, inevitably the police were standing exactly where I came to stop in traffic talking to some old dear. One of the coppers (a rather pretty female ) heard my Scoob, looked over at seemingly the front wheel(??), then looked up at me, gave a massive grin and stuck her tongue out at me and winked!

Anyway, I'm 9.2 miles away from the town (according to SatNav) and can often be seen burbling through when I need to get out for 5 minutes for some fresh air and relaxation. I drive a black type R with pimp tints, morettes and clear rears by the way. Quite often see a modded black late model WRX in the Asda carpark as well...chrome rims.

Russ
Old 06 September 2004, 07:16 PM
Lancaster
Scooby Regular

I am from the borough of crows. I drive a silver STi8 PPP 305 with 18 inch Oz wheels. I had a black jap import before that, which has just been bought from me by another Crowborough lad. I know of 7 or 8 in Crowborough now.

What are you driving?

Originally Posted by ande
Loads of scoob's around Crowborough, just wondered how many of them are on here?
Old 06 September 2004, 10:02 PM
ande
Scooby Regular

Location: Crowbuck Scoobies, Near the rolling sea, where the weather is calm and still! Come on Sing along!

I've got a 1998 Terzo with scoobyworld Ninja Exhaust and soon to have Gold P1 wheels to fit over my Alcon brakes.

The scoobs of Crowborough do seem to be multiplying.

Originally Posted by Lancaster
I am from the borough of crows. I drive a silver STi8 PPP 305 with 18 inch Oz wheels. I had a black jap import before that, which has just been bought from me by another Crowborough lad. I know of 7 or 8 in Crowborough now.

What are you driving?
Old 06 September 2004, 11:08 PM
Lancaster
Scooby Regular

And a very nice one too. I have some j-pegs of my scoob but don't know how to go about showing them on the site. Any clues gratefully accepted.

Originally Posted by ande
I've got a 1998 Terzo with scoobyworld Ninja Exhaust and soon to have Gold P1 wheels to fit over my Alcon brakes.

http://www.and-e.net/scooby/Terzo266_1.jpg

The scoobs of Crowborough do seem to be multiplying.
Old 06 September 2004, 11:17 PM
ScoobyK
Scooby Regular

Default y

If you mail me the pics, I'll host for you.

Ande, are you going to try and get some of the others down with you on Thursday evening ???
Old 08 September 2004, 12:29 AM
ande
Scooby Regular

Not 100% sure I will make it just yet, although I have now got some new wheels, they have got ****ty tyres and I wanted to get them painted gold before putting them on. Hopefully I might just get tyres swapped and use them for a few day to bed in the brakes.