Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Warrington scoobs

Search this Thread

Old 23 July 2004, 05:26 PM
NicoRossi
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warrington scoobs

Saw a few today....

8am ish: P Reg red classic in Morrisons with a large roof cage on the top - going somewhere? Think I saw you yesterday too, not sure.

8:20am: New generation dark blue (stickered up in yellow?) heading towards Mr Smiths, was going the other way, thanks for the wave.

5:10pm: New generation WRC blue STi (with standard WRX spoiler) passing Mr Smiths at the lights caning it through the traffic, didn't look (or sound!) like the standard exhaust, sounded super. Reg plate was something like LS121? Not sure.

Last edited by NicoRossi; 23 July 2004 at 05:31 PM.
Old 23 July 2004, 10:33 PM
NickAdams
Scooby Regular

What scoob do you drive then?
Old 23 July 2004, 11:06 PM
NicoRossi
Scooby Regular

Was in my Dad's car (The Scoob - Standard MY03 WRX blobeye) in the morning and heard the other car when I was with my mum in her old 3 series. I am currently carless....
Old 25 July 2004, 10:37 PM
andydavies
Scooby Regular

Smile Morrisons

[QUOTE=NicoRossi]Saw a few today....

8am ish: P Reg red classic in Morrisons with a large roof cage on the top - going somewhere? Think I saw you yesterday too, not sure.

That was me, we were of to Hereford camping for the weekend, hence the u know what on top. I get enough stick about that item being on a scoob, now I will never live it down. As for Thursday, where do you think you seen me? I live on Irwell road.
Old 26 July 2004, 10:16 AM
NickAdams
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=andydavies]
Originally Posted by NicoRossi
Saw a few today....

That was me, we were of to Hereford camping for the weekend, hence the u know what on top. I get enough stick about that item being on a scoob, now I will never live it down. As for Thursday, where do you think you seen me? I live on Irwell road.

Andy,
My parents just live up the road from you,about a 100 yards actually... (Small world)
I have the WR blue 01 WRX that you may have seen parked up the road from you at the weekends (Seen you washing your motor a few times on a Sunday when I've been there actually!!)

Cheers

Nick
Old 26 July 2004, 04:49 PM
andydavies
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by NickAdams
Andy,
My parents just live up the road from you,about a 100 yards actually... (Small world)
I have the WR blue 01 WRX that you may have seen parked up the road from you at the weekends (Seen you washing your motor a few times on a Sunday when I've been there actually!!)

Cheers

Nick
Nick, yes I've seen you several times, in fact my youngest daughter (aged 5) allways says "dad dad there's another Subaru" when she see's your motor. My wife seems to have the impression I have corrupted her in some way. Not sure what she means.
Andy.
Old 26 July 2004, 06:31 PM
NicoRossi
Scooby Regular

Crikey, finally spotted. Andy, I thought I saw you on Knutsford road heading into town - without the roof rack on that day though! Nice car.

Nick, your car looks really good I'll be on the look out for it. Where'd you live? I'm in Appleton.
Old 26 July 2004, 07:37 PM
julian N/W wrx my93
Scooby Regular

i often travel down winwick rd (at light speed), then turn off towards padgate at the bp station in my battered 93 wrx!
Old 26 July 2004, 08:50 PM
andydavies
Scooby Regular

Smile Knutsford road

Originally Posted by NicoRossi
Crikey, finally spotted. Andy, I thought I saw you on Knutsford road heading into town - without the roof rack on that day though! Nice car.

Nick, your car looks really good I'll be on the look out for it. Where'd you live? I'm in Appleton.

I was heading that way on Knutsford road 5ish pm on Wed.
Andy