Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

To the 530 ci BMW driver on A1079 this afternoon

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2004, 07:38 PM
Pockman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry To the 530 ci BMW driver on A1079 this afternoon

What is it with feckin BMW drivers??

Slim chance, but if the driver of a light sky blue BMW 530 ci reg No YY52 *MX travelling along A1079 towards Hull this afternoon reads this (or anyone who knows him) please PM me.

Unfortunately I wasn't in my scooby, but if only I could have caught up with you we could have had a chat, after you tried that wan*erish overtaking manouver in heavy rain at a busy junction. My daughter was in the car with me and you are a danger to yourself and others. Hence why I called the police.

... you're a utter t*ssa.
Old 04 April 2004, 08:33 PM
quicksprint
Scooby Regular

Yep certain BMW drivers really do drive round with a BIG chip on their shoulder........

I find the X5 owners are the worst,they tend to get too close when i am overtaking in the outside lane of the motorway.....they obviously have something to prove.

Hope the Police have a quiet word in the drivers ear!!!

steve
Old 05 April 2004, 10:01 AM
willgill
Scooby Regular

yep BMW drivers are dicks

if the guy in the 325 (03) silver convertible that risked his life and more importantly 5 other cars lives just to get infront by 5 spaces near Hampton court roundabout.. grow up you tw*t and when I sit behind you and motion the sucking of a phallus question why I would bother, your car is slow, so is your moronic brain, my super large maglite would like to introduce itself to your temple if I ever have the displeasure of watching you nearly kill a queue of cars again.

I drive home that way everyday so please flash me and I'll gladly pull over
Old 05 April 2004, 11:29 AM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by quicksprint
Yep certain BMW drivers really do drive round with a BIG chip on their shoulder........

I find the X5 owners are the worst,they tend to get too close when i am overtaking in the outside lane of the motorway.....they obviously have something to prove.

Hope the Police have a quiet word in the drivers ear!!!

steve
Have to agree X5 drivers seem to be even worse than worst standard bmw driver .

I was sat in a traffic que on sat afternoon and left a small space for a car to pull in from a side road and from nowhere two blondes in a humongous 4.3 overtook and shoe horned themselves into a space barely big enough for a mini

They are nearly always overtaking lane hoggers as well
Old 05 April 2004, 01:48 PM
willgill
Scooby Regular

had a spirited race with a 4.6si? X5, he had decided he was going to race from the lights and got a head start on me and I thought NP I'll reel him in, which I did but not with the ease I had hoped, ended up 5 lengths in front by the next roundabout but for a huge lump it certainly had a large element of get up and go!

Last edited by willgill; 05 April 2004 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05 April 2004, 06:07 PM
stone-islandM3
Scooby Regular

In my experience they're company car drivers with a big big big chip on their shoulders.

Sort of like the moron in the 316 compact who undertook me and nearly removed my front end on the M25 today, plus the ejit in the MPV who cut across three lanes to squeeze into a space a mini would have had difficulty getting into.

Old 05 April 2004, 06:48 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

I stopped off at a little chef while driving along the a2 in kent, and some bloke in a BMW convertible tried flogging me some snide watches, he wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, and when I did eventually told him I'm not interested, he got all moody and had a pop saying I wasted his time, so I just smiled and winked at him, with that he wheel spun out of the car park with me laughing my head off