Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Complete pratt A10 southbound from M25 every sunday night

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2004, 09:45 PM
UHF
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete pratt A10 southbound from M25 every sunday night

Who the hell is this total *****?

Three times i've seen him and everytime he's weaving in and out of traffic, tonight he overtook a people carrier by using the exit slip lane and cutting back in before the island when he saw me, like I said, he's a complete idiot!

Bugeye Blue WRX young guy driving!!!

Once we were at the lights and he went on orange VERY quickly like he wanted to destroy the engine and when I caught up under power and better gear changes he decided he'd prove who was best by undertaking about 5 cars and then out and back in again, undertake some more etc, needless to say I just let him go, absolutely no need for that, didnt even wave when we first saw each other, instead got that superior than thou look!

Whoever it is, want to come to a track day or a trip to Santa Pod, we'll see who has the fastest car rather than who wants to kill the most people!

pratt.

sorry, but he really got to me!

Anyway I was in a Silver Classic with a firestorm and more than enough power
Old 09 February 2004, 12:09 AM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

do what i did years ago, call the police and follow him, and say there is a a wreckless/drunk driver. number plate etc.
(but at the time time i wasn't driving)

if you know that he goes to a certain place all the time how about camera evidence

Originally Posted by UHF
Who the hell is this total *****?

Three times i've seen him and everytime he's weaving in and out of traffic, tonight he overtook a people carrier by using the exit slip lane and cutting back in before the island when he saw me, like I said, he's a complete idiot!

Bugeye Blue WRX young guy driving!!!

Once we were at the lights and he went on orange VERY quickly like he wanted to destroy the engine and when I caught up under power and better gear changes he decided he'd prove who was best by undertaking about 5 cars and then out and back in again, undertake some more etc, needless to say I just let him go, absolutely no need for that, didnt even wave when we first saw each other, instead got that superior than thou look!

Whoever it is, want to come to a track day or a trip to Santa Pod, we'll see who has the fastest car rather than who wants to kill the most people!

pratt.

sorry, but he really got to me!

Anyway I was in a Silver Classic with a firestorm and more than enough power
Old 09 February 2004, 06:45 AM
UHF
Scooby Regular

couldnt follow him if i wanted to, cant keep up with people weaving!

i'll get his plate next time, we cant have people driving like that in any car let alone one as powerful as an impreza