Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

nobhead in Landi

Search this Thread

Old 30 January 2004, 12:40 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You overtook me in Gwersylt near Marcher sound ( in 30 limit HA HA!).Then I overtook you in 60 limit ( not with any revenge or sunthing ) but when I hit 30 limit again entering Caegerlie you bullied me by coming right upto my scoob's backside and flashing your f*ckwit lights like a
d!ckhead.Then you take the right lane to turn right at the traffic lights making such a dangerous manouver ( nearly smashed me front bumper you d!ck ).

I mean what were you trying to prove? I always had respect for old landis but a driver like you is not worth driving one of them!

Wot a ***. You might not see this mail but hope you f*cking do you f*ckwit !

[Edited by Turbohot - 1/30/2004 12:41:07 AM]
Old 30 January 2004, 11:16 AM
yoza
BANNED

Im sorry Ive upset you, I was flashin you because there were flames shooting out of your exhaust. Could be dangerous that, if it were summer time you could have set fire to my land.

Lets settle this misunderstanding, you give me a blast in your car, and Ill give you a sheep. To do with as you please.

Later Yoza (the farmer)
Old 30 January 2004, 12:48 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
PMSL
Old 30 January 2004, 06:44 PM
evo kid
Scooby Regular

wasnt me turbohot , my little landy couldent overtake any one travelling at 30mph ,have to plan all my moves miles in advance .

just do what i do if some one is up my **** , slow down to 10mph if that dont work , stop ! i did at rush hour on the ruthin road , let them just start to pass you then boot it off , repeat till they learn to give you space he he , really pisses them off
Old 30 January 2004, 10:59 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Thanks for your advice Evokid! I shall do so in future and LOL @ U Yoza.U R joking me thinks but if u r not, u know the score!

BTW Evokid,I think I saw your Evo opposite to Thirsty Scholar ( near Yale College) before Xmas.There was a lady in the passanger seat.Ask her if she saw a woman with Subaru Jacket on walking down Eggerton Street.She may remember.I love your Motor!
Old 30 January 2004, 11:13 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

you give me a blast in your car, and Ill give you a sheep. To do with as you please.
Yoza man,I am not Welsh BTW just becoz I live here and if a sheep comes my way,It will be handy for me barbecue!HA,HA!And ya,even the sheep will leave your Landi behind easee-peezee.

[Edited by Turbohot - 1/30/2004 11:13:51 PM]