Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Grey Scooby in Coventry

Search this Thread

Old 23 January 2004, 12:06 AM
WRX_280
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grey Scooby...number plate S008 XXX or something like that in Coventry going towards Ryton down the A45 on the 22nd about 7:45ish AM.

I think i accidently pi$$ed you off. I was in a white MR2 Turbo with a Rev 5 wing and Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust.

I think you were behind me for a while, but couldn't get passed me due to traffic, and only when i turned right going towards the airport did i realise you were there. In-fact you hammered it and it woke me up.

Nice sounding car dude...and it didn't half take off and grip in the wet.

If it was you, get in touch with me, you can get me on mb_3sgte@hotmail.com

Would love to swap ideas and maybe have a play sometime

Best Wishes...
Old 23 January 2004, 12:07 PM
XXGOMXX
Scooby Regular

That will be me then mate.....nice lookin mr2...was hoping you were going straight over so i could have a dabble,,,,,,lol hav'nt seen your car before. noticed the blitz which just happens to be on mine aswell....

Have sent you a mail

Phil
Old 23 January 2004, 05:23 PM
WRX_280
Scooby Regular

Hi Phil,

It wasn't actually me who was driving the car at the time (i was replicating the story)...it was my cousin brother, but the car does belong to me. He's without his own car for a week so i lent him mine, and since it is my 2nd car i thought let him take it (i work in Stratford).

He told me the Scooby sounded MEAN as hell.

My dynosheet here:

http://www.allcarmanuals.co.uk/325BHP.JPG

325BHP and 310lb-ft ~ 280 RWHP and 270RWTQ.

Mods are full exhaust, filter, intercooler, mapped water injection, unichip, avc-r running 19psi, ogura clutch + lightweight flywheel.

I was loving it in the summer, was belting on a couple of Scoobies/Evo's, i even done a ZX6-R on top end...topped out at a 165, while the ZX6-R topped out at 150 odd. Now that the winter is here the power is pretty much useless, even with the Goodyear F1 GSD3s, hence i only take it out occasionally.

More modifications are planned. Am going TD06-20G / HKS Cams / Motec M4 ... should be done by mid-March, hopefully with over 400BHP. With the Motec am planning on having Traction Control installed aswell so WILL be able to get the power down in the WET.

Mods and plans on yours?

Sounds like you have a nice car mate.

Cheers...Muhsin

PS: Have sent this to you in an email too.

----- Original Message -----
To: <mb_3sgte@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 12:11 PM
Subject: Howdy...was me

> Have replied via scoobynet your mail
>
> Was me on the 22nd am on that road every weekday (work at Ryton) Saw ya car and wanted to have a look hence i was behind you..i always huff it down the 45 as it's the only chance i get in the morning lol so you did'nt cheese me of bud...my number plate is S300B mate
>
> Any mods on the mr2?
>
> Phil
>
>