Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Mellow Yellow sighted on M6

Search this Thread

Old 09 July 2001, 05:48 PM
PeteT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hi Mellow,
that was me in the Sonic blue MY00 on the M6 on Saturday 1.30pm ish? near Stafford.

Me and a mate were on our way to Goodwood and were well impressed by the awesome noise of your P1. To say it was loud would be an understatement!! I could hear it with my windows shut, the stereo on, my own SS backbox blaring and from 300 yards away.

What on earth is it? And was that the faint smell of octane booster I detected?

Old 09 July 2001, 07:18 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Pete, I spoke to him on his hands free and all i could really make out was some Northern dude saying summat about guages and this MASSIVE noise in the foreground. I asked him to wind his window up and he said that it was

Loud?......OH YES!

MIKEY
Old 09 July 2001, 09:20 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Pete, Hi.
Glad you like the zorst, full Scorpion straight through, great sound, wakes a few people up along the way
You like the smell of the Pro-Boost too eh I saw a young man popping his head up as I was approaching, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I was going to slow down and gesture if you fancied a coffee and a chat but you pulled off into the servs before I could manage it, I was making a 325 mile trip down to Nitosports in Margate, Kent for some Defi gauges, gorgeous they are too
Are you on our Northern Camping trip this weekend ? Hope to meet up again.
Mikey.........sorry.........sorry..........sorry, I wanted to come to the meet but everything needed to come together this week in readiness for my Camping trip, gauges Sat/Sun, re-paint of bumper today/tomoro, armourfend Weds, Roll cage/harnesses Thursday and sump and Diff covers Friday, then all hells let loose
Next one matey, I promise

[This message has been edited by Mellow Yellow ! (edited 09 July 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mellow Yellow ! (edited 09 July 2001).]