Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Red MY01 Jumping Red Light On The Highway E1 - 08.08

Search this Thread

Old 03 July 2001, 12:12 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

I hate people who jump red lights ive been hit by one and it aint much fun
Only a few days ago on the M60/M62 roundabout when i was in my van and had a car in front of me, the lights changed to green, we all started to move and a transit type van ran a red light! given another second it could have been a serious accident as this guy flew through the red at atleast 40mph!! Drivers should have more patience and if they dont then they should leave for work 5 minutes earlier to get there on time or take some other form of transport.

Tony (the white van man who hates london! )
Old 03 July 2001, 10:42 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Exclamation

Yes was that you as you clearly jumped the red light to turn right into Glamis Road heading into the City this morning??

The person who saw a police car waiting to turn onto the Highway back the way you came?

The same person who "theatrically" wiped their brow as if to say "just made it" or was it breathing a sigh of relief that they weren't going to nick you?

Not worth 3pts and a fine for less than a minutes delay on your journey, is it? Mind you, people might have been crossing the road...
Old 03 July 2001, 02:53 PM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

saw an arrogant wa**er jump a red light in that big smokey place down south (north circular )he was driving a soft top BMW and got broadsided by i think a volvo who had pulled away smartish as the lights changed and spun him 360 degrees twice
he got out in the middle of the junction and the first thing he did was was look at the damage to his own car and and completley ignored the other driver who was although not hurt (well not physically)some what shaken
The to***er got what he deserved