Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Scooby 22b getting grief from peugeot estate deisel trowbridge bypass

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2003, 10:09 PM
*DeathStar*
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
poor scooby driver

i was driving along the bypass in my car and a uk 22b FLEW past me the scooby driver enjoying his car (nice btw) had big alloys and a hks hiper or nur spec ??

this was on the bypass going towards trowbridge in wilts a peugeot 306 estate in blue is right on my *** and i cant be doing with this tosser so i let him over take.... he tucks in behind the scooby whos stoped playing and is driving along at a steady speed minding his own business when the 306 deisel trys to overtake the 22b this is on a single carrageway B road in loads of traffic... cars comming the other way

he beeps his horn and lunges out giving the bloke in the 22b the bird for no reason a car is comming the other way and the scooby driver has to drive right into the hedge row on the side of the road and the vectra comming the other way has to do the same i stamp on the brakes the bloke drives past the scooby like he has a kill and drives on being a right ****... me and the scooby driver let him get on with it

i belive the bloke in the peugeot was jealous of the scooby and was trying to prove something !

all i want to say is well done 22b man ( if your on here) well done for avoiding a nasty accident and what was that bloke upto

nice cars scoobys i want one.... after seeing that one with a hiper

do you scooby blokes get alot of this from people in other cars knowing the scoobys capabilities and image ??

cheers

James
Old 17 August 2003, 10:11 PM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
try...

http://bbs.22b.com
Old 18 August 2003, 12:28 PM
misty
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*Death star* If you do get a scooby, you'll soon realise that this sort of thing goes with th territory!
dave