Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver scoob at race track...

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2001, 07:51 AM
Shaolin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver scoob going round the twisties (the race track) between Crowthorne and Bracknell......coming up 2 ICL.......amazing sounding exhaust.......
Old 14 June 2001, 09:08 AM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Cheers mate. Fantastic road for checking out handling. Got the car just over a week ago. 1st Scooby. Very impressed!!!! Not sure how legal that exhaust actually is....but who cares, it gets you noticed.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Shaolin:
<B>Silver scoob going round the twisties (the race track) between Crowthorne and Bracknell......coming up 2 ICL.......amazing sounding exhaust.......[/quote]

Old 14 June 2001, 10:25 AM
Shaolin
Scooby Regular

Wink

I was in a black e30 m3........dont know if you remember.......coming from ICL.......is your car a uk 1........also what exhaust is it you have????./....anything else been done 2 it??
Old 14 June 2001, 08:12 PM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Sorry mate. I don't remember seeing you. I have just got the car. Changed from a Calibra 16V, so I spend most of the time hanging on for dear life. All I know is that it was imported last July with different wheels, lowered and stiffened suspension, a big dump valve and an HGS racing air induction kit. I have no idea if anything else has been done, but judging by the performance I would imagine so. Whats the M3 go like? Thought about one myself until I found the Scooby.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Shaolin:
<B>I was in a black e30 m3........dont know if you remember.......coming from ICL.......is your car a uk 1........also what exhaust is it you have????./....anything else been done 2 it??[/quote]

Old 14 June 2001, 08:15 PM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

It is a UK spec model. I have no idea what exhaust it is, but it's big enough to sit in. I don't think the old bill will like it much. They got to catch me first though, right!!!!
<B>I was in a black e30 m3........dont know if you remember.......coming from ICL.......is your car a uk 1........also what exhaust is it you have????./....anything else been done 2 it??[/quote]

Old 15 June 2001, 09:08 AM
DIGGY
Scooby Regular

There are even rumble strips on two of the bends heading from bracknell to crowthorne !!look out for the reflective markers, i usually just miss them and onto the rumble strips......fantastic bit of road

Followed a porker through there the other week, i think he was amazed to see me keep up.......even gained on it through the bends hee hee hee

i have seen the odd plod mobile sitting out that way so keep a look out for im.....

[This message has been edited by DIGGY (edited 15 June 2001).]