Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

DMB 5DR with Suicidal Tendencies

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2001, 08:51 PM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Was it you in DMB 5dr in Nottingham town centre yesterday at roughly 3pm?

I for one was stunned by your driving, and I've seen some classic stuff over the years, but to blantently speed in a built area is one thing , but to carry on driving the way you did is something else.

OK, I have no problem in the fact that when I pull up next to you at a set of traffic lights you might want to prove that your ICE is louder than mine , but to then practice your 0-60 times on a one way street with pedestrians, buses and other road users is taking the p155 and not just once, but every opportunity you got.

Not only was there no point in showing how quick a Scooby can reach 60mph, but why did you have to keep cutting across three and sometimes four lanes to try and get a few car lengths ahead?

To me if this is way you drive in a town centre, I'd hate to see what you are like in a national speed limit!

I'm probably wasting my time posting this as I feel the people who read this have consideration for other road users and the public, but I felt I had to get it off my chest!