Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Been To Jersey For The Weekend - What A Lot Of Scoobies!

Search this Thread

Old 06 July 2003, 10:16 PM
Bunge
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Ok these are the cars i can remember seeing since friday-

Classic STI WR blue parked at a house near the BEL ROYAL? car sales garage.

Classic STI? or STI look a like? WR blue passed me on the dual carriageway this afternoon two young guys inside.

Fri afternoon new 03 face lift wrx in blue - st helier town centre.

Several classic wrx in grey i think they all had gold wheels maybe 5 or 6 different cars? 1 left hand drive parked in st helier this afternoon.

2 or 3 bug eyes in WR blue kept seeing one parked at the side of the road in the same layby matbe someone works close by - but i cant remember where that was? maybe 2 or three roads in from the coast/beach?.
One bug eye followed me from the small roundabout where you take turns in giving way all the way up to st helier this pm - i was driving a metallic blue yaris which i borrowed off a friend.

Friday afternoon i was a passenger in my friends EVO VII first time i have been in one - nice motor, but was nice to take my wrx for a blow tonight after sticking to your speed limits (well ish) for the past 3 days!
It seems such a shame to have all that power and no where to use it on the island? do you guys bring them over to the uk to blow the cob webs out?

Finally that was my first visit to jersey and ive got to say what a loverly place it is - you are very lucky people!

Cheers

Nick