Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Chimera A1 (24th am) - Silver Classic Edmonton (24th pm) - Silver Bugeye (24th also)

Search this Thread

Old 24 December 2002, 07:38 PM
UHF
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a day of fun today, I was in my Classic Silver UK Turbo (with STi V spoiler)

1). This morning I was trying to lose a Chimera, didnt quite realise how quick they were, buy was I embarrased, dont know if I got the finger or a wave as I pulled off the A1 at Welwyn, anyway, was it you or do you know? I actually now think it was a blue Cerbera, even more reason I couldnt leave it

2). Saw a nice L reg silver turbo in Edmonton, think you tried to pull away and leave me but luckily we both saw sense and slowed to the limit in a 30mph area, I turned off and flashed and you indicated, nice one m8!

3). Some complete **** in a silver bugeye, was driving right up behind me and nearly pushed me as I moved out the way to let the idiot go along on his merry way by himself, what is it with bugeye owners, btw this was southbound on A1 mid afternoon today was it you?