Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Scooby in Woking

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2002, 09:40 AM
Scooby Snacks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You tooted the fireman today as you went past the firestation. Classic shape black (or dark blue) with gold wheels, I think on a V plate. Couldn't tell if it was a WRX or UK turbo.

If you pick this up, mail me as I've got a funny story for you!!
Old 14 November 2002, 09:20 PM
AJT
Scooby Regular

SS, Bit of a coincidence but I've got a UK spec Classic DBM with gold alloys - went passed fire station at 9:10am this morning, only I didn't manage to toot our firefighting lads. I was too busy being pissed at the 30 minutes it took me to get into town due to bloody temp traffic lights! :-(

Old 14 November 2002, 09:22 PM
AJT
Scooby Regular

....btw - see you're in Epsom - do you use Cheam Motors? Got my Scoob booked in for interim service next week - first time I've used them.
Old 15 November 2002, 07:44 AM
Scooby Snacks
Scooby Regular

It must have have been you then - I was walking out of the Peacocks having just bought a coffee.

I've been on scoobynet for quite a while now but I've only had my scooby (MY99 WRX import) for a month or so. Certainly Cheam Motors is the nearest dealer to me and I've heard good things about them, BUT, I've rung them and asked whether or not they service imports and they werent too keen! You'll be okay therefore but I need to look elsewhere. They do offer a 10% discount on stuff if you're a member of the SIDC though.

The funny story I was going to mention is that one of the women in my office had a go at me the other day for "racing past her on the roundabout by the office and scaring the life out of her"!!! She said it was black or dark blue with gold alloys. As it happens, it couldn't have been me at the time she said (about 5.45 on tuesday this week) so we both assumed there's another one like mine in Woking during the day! The next time I blast past her therefore, I'll blame it on you if that's okay!!!!!
Old 15 November 2002, 09:10 AM
AJT
Scooby Regular

...must be the new dump valve I've fitted !
Apologise to your colleague for me. :-)