Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

$$$V FAST TURBO TONIGHT A41-A1 HOT ** BLONDE BOMBSHELL$$

Search this Thread

Old 09 August 2002, 10:00 PM
Ya Na
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will find that thread or put up the new ones after the tints go on weds. Really would love to know what she had done.... definately a standard backbox which was visible but the noise coming from her car when driving hard was not standard.
She probably lives near me or around Potters Bar area cos she knows the roads we were driving on.

David.
Not happy

[Edited by Ya Na - 9/8/2002 10:01:08 PM]
Old 08 September 2002, 09:33 PM
Ya Na
Scooby Regular

Talking

Coming back from pals in my P1 and a DBM turbo which I thought to be standard fills my rear view mirror. So we had a little laugh along the A41 then A1 to South Mimms and onto Potters Bar where SHE!!!! pulled off. The only reason I was surprised it was a woman was the way she drove and kept up with me the whole hack. I was a little pi$$ed that I didn't pull away more convincingly considering I was in my P1 and she was in a normal turbo which is what I thought anyway..... The fact that I was male and she was female had nothing to do with it....????......... I did have my mate in the car with me who weighs a good 14 stone which is roughly what I weigh as well. The lady must have been only 7-8 stone...... but could she put her foot down and my mate was ripping it mainly cos she was female but I was pissed that my P1 which is not standard was not pulling away more than it was.
Other than the xtra weight I was carrying I have a full Scooby de-cat ITG for breathing and the forge dump valve which I thought would give around 300bhp from the standard 280bhp.

Anyway off to power engineering this week to find out what the actual figures are can anyone tell me what I should pay for the rolling road test? Maybe some more mods are imminent.... but need to stay within the parameters of the warranty even though my dealer is kool.

More importantly she must be on here and I would love to know what she has had done.... not seen that many women Scooby drivers around especially ones that drive like that and she was cute as well.

Recently not bullsh$tting beat my mates S Reg 355 from standstill upto 90 MPH numerous Carera 2's and 4's and always love showing up the M3 wanna bees.
Thought me car was an animal but I am a little confused now.

David.

[Edited by Ya Na - 9/8/2002 9:36:39 PM]

[Edited by Ya Na - 9/8/2002 10:30:59 PM]
Old 08 September 2002, 09:45 PM
STi 7
Scooby Regular

Ferrari 355 Spider 0-60 = 4.6 secs...

P1 Standard 0-60 = 4.6secs

and yours is moddded right? Its just then the Ferrari shifts to 3rd no ones got a chance!!!

i remember back in the day you posted some pics of your P1... would be kewl if you could post some recent ones, or bring back that thread?

Old 09 September 2002, 10:59 AM
P1 8 YOU
Scooby Regular

Ya Na...if its the car that im thinking of it lives in potters bar and the guy who owns it has done lots and lots of mods to it...nice

are you about that way much then cos there seems to be a serious lack of scoobies around barnet etc...especially P1's
Old 09 September 2002, 11:09 AM
Nathan L
Scooby Regular

Question

Could this be Stephen Done's car ?

Looks standard bar Supper Leggs but OMG loads of mods.

Nathan..
Old 09 September 2002, 11:22 AM
Ya Na
Scooby Regular

Wink

You could be right it was fu$king quick and stayed with me from Hendon all the way to M25 Potters Bar. I had my lumpy m8 with me which would of made a difference and i am sure i would of got away quicker without him in the car but could she drive...... she was up my *** at 150. My mate was ripping it which was pi$$ing me right off and all she could do was smile when we came to the lights at South Mimms. I quickly asked her what she had done to it and she said it was not standard then smiled and flew off.

Must be this blokes missus and he must of taught her how to drive.

D.
Still not happy

[Edited by Ya Na - 9/9/2002 11:24:26 AM]
Old 09 September 2002, 07:57 PM
STi 7
Scooby Regular

Wink

lol Ya Na, sounds interesting!