Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

BYE - - - -M23

Search this Thread

Old 23 August 2002, 06:02 PM
Rex93
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

**BYE(grey) on the M23 this morning, had to undertake the stupid car in fast lane doing about 50,, v.v.nice car
Old 24 August 2002, 12:32 PM
BigMikeyBoy
Scooby Regular

Rex 93, that will be me mate!

Live in Crawley and travel in to London everyday in her!

The car is an RB5 WR Sport version and it came with that plate which i thought was a nice touch!
That was a stoopid Doris driving that car, sticking at about 50 oblivious to the fact that she was causing all those problems. Kept looking in my mirrors and didnt see her pull over.
What were you driving mate?

Mikey
Old 24 August 2002, 01:54 PM
Rex93
Scooby Regular

Very nice looking car M8, and the number plate adds to the overall look...

I was unfortunately in our works van (Clarke roofing) and as hard as we tried we could not get close enough to wave..

The rest of the lads were very impressed at the way the car picks up from the 50-60 mark...

Will be travelling that route for the next few weeks so will keep an eye out...
Old 24 August 2002, 04:16 PM
BigMikeyBoy
Scooby Regular

Cheers for the compliments! As for the way it picks up from the 50 - 60 mark, it is quite good, but i dont seem to remember booting it!
Unfortunately i wont be travelling in to work for the next two weeks as i have got these off as holiday, not going anywhere fancy, just decided to take some time off work.
I seem to remember a van near me at the time i went past that car, could have been you.
So what do you drive then mate?

Have seen your name on the Southern meets thread a few times,and noticed that you were going to attend todays East Sussex meet. Am relativelly new to all this but have met up with a few of the West Sussex lot a few weeks back. Was going to attend today but had other commitments.
Anyway, will keep an eye out for you,

Mikey
Old 24 August 2002, 09:05 PM
Rex93
Scooby Regular

Mikey,

I`m driving MY93 silver WRX,....

If your looking for things to do on your time off, have a look in Southern events for Eastboure massive RR shootout, were going to Tuning Japanese on Sat31st.

If your interested contact Scott because if your quick there maybe a chance of still coming and having a run...

The Eastbourne meet today,,, was amazing, 20+ quality scoobs, with a really good bunch of people,, can highly recommend you try and get involved in the meets in your area,

will hopefully see you around

Ron