Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Between Andover & Salisbury?

Search this Thread

Old 29 May 2002, 06:52 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Every day on my way from Andover to Salisbury I pass at least 4 scoobies! Are you one of those?

I would wave but you might think it a little odd seeing as I only have a Pug 106XSi!

To all you scooby owners out there all I can say is:::::::::::

Old 29 May 2002, 11:12 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

Hi Mental,
My wife works in salisbury,we have a silver Lreg WRX. Is this one of the subaru's you have seen? I must be on the road at the wrong time,because i never see many around salisbury,or at least no one who seem's to use scoobynet!
Regards
Dean
Old 31 May 2002, 07:11 AM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Hiya

I have seen a silver WRX L reg in Salisbury but I'm sure a bloke was driving it. Next time I see it i'll flash (my lights) and come on here again to see if it was your wife!

You'll have to keep a look out for us aswell, my boyfriend drives an L reg silver WRX aswell, but you'll probably hear us before you see us!
Old 31 May 2002, 08:26 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

I have seen a WRX like mine around,i think once it was in a pub car park in south newton.Everytime i have seen this car i wave and always get a wave back(by the owner,not the car!).
How long has your boyfriend had the car,as a policeman bought the other L reg car that was at Marks garage in wilton when i got mine,but i think he has since sold it.Could this be your boyfriend's car now?
Perhap's it was me you have seen driving about then,next time flash(i dont mind what you flash,as long as the wife isn't in the car with me!!!!!).
Cheers
Dean
Old 31 May 2002, 08:28 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

Oh yeah,forgot to add you will definately hear mine too,before you see it(scoobysport silencer,minus baffles i think!!!!!)
Old 31 May 2002, 09:06 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Oops! Apparently he drives a K reg!

He lives in High Wycombe and bought the car from around there so it can't be the one you've seen...because it's a K reg! Silly me!

My boyf is Stealth, he's on here a lot too. He's got a Blitz zorst minus baffle .... beat that kiddo!!!
Old 31 May 2002, 09:49 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

Smile

Yeah,he has replied to a post i wrote and i have seen him once around salisbury,and the car didnt sound that loud when it was sat in a traffic jam at the college roundabout in salisbury!!!.
Are you going to the rally supercar day at Castle Coombe?If so i will leave my exhaust behind and just drive with the manifold left on then!!!Might need some ear muff's.
Cheers
Dean

Trending Topics

Old 31 May 2002, 10:31 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Hiya

The Zorst was only added about 2 weeks ago so it's still a bit of a new toy!

We're not going to Castle Coombe cos we bought a house today and the horror of having to pay a mortgage is kind of setting in! I think we'll be spending most nights just sitting in the car, not driving anywhere! Gotta save those pennys!

We might be heading down to Salisbury this weekend though so we'll look out for you! Whether we see you or hear you first!

Keep your ears open and your eyes peeled!