Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

decent set of blobeye headlights for genuine morette ones

Search this Thread

Old 07 December 2013, 04:52 PM
wrx fifer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default decent set of blobeye headlights for genuine morette ones

as the title states looking to go back to a set of standard blob headlights and will swap for these morette headlights in wr o2c blue, they have the H.I.D kit fitted which I don't like as never had one before but a bit bright!!

I just swapped these for my de-tangod blacked out headlights in immaculate condition, and was a good swap, you will all know how rare these are and don't come up very often, but I cant be bothered putting them back to standard bulbs and pissing about with wiring as its not my strong point, these are exactly as I got them, and work fine, think its two different bulbs in either side as they are a slightly different shade, but I know zero about hid or wiring so no point in asking me any questions they look great though!!
if no takes I will ebay them where I know they will fetch good money.

so to sum up these are complete units with attached hid kit and all bulbs and just plug straight in to your existing loom.

I don't want anything cracked, or scratched to hell!! or bits missing etc etc must be excellent condition units!!