Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Prodrive Alloys to fit 2006 hawkeye wrx

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2010, 10:22 PM
celticdaftie
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prodrive Alloys to fit 2006 hawkeye wrx

hello
anybody out there have a set of prodrive alloys including tyres, to fit a 2006 wrx hawkeye
can seem to find any at a reasonable price
Old 11 May 2010, 08:53 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by celticdaftie
hello
anybody out there have a set of prodrive alloys including tyres, to fit a 2006 wrx hawkeye
can seem to find any at a reasonable price
Got some 18" UK300 wheels, tyres really need replacing as 2 are Eagle F1s that are well worn, and the other 2 are budget tyres, plus the wheels could benefit from some TLC.

Unsure on a price, will get some pics loaded up for you at the weekend if your interested. This is the only close up pic I have at the moment, sorry not much good without seeing the other 3 proper!!!

Rob

Old 11 May 2010, 09:23 PM
celticdaftie
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi rob
yes very interested, will they fit my car though , if so i will wait till you post other photographs and come up with a price, dont know if you would be interested in doind a deal involving my existing standard wrx hawkeye alloys !
Old 12 May 2010, 06:10 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi mate, I think the Hawkeye WRX was the same pcd as previous models (100), but the Hawkeye STI pcd was 114.3. So if your is the WRX then these should be fine.

Doing a deal at this stage is no good to me at the moment as im scoobyless. I sold the car pictured above last month, BUT im on the hunt for another Scoob ;-)

As you can see from the pic they need some TLC or refurb work, plus the tyres really need replacing. This was the reason I took them off the car, but then inadvertently sold the car to a guy showing interest up your neck of the woods with some 17" same design ones.

Like I said I'll get some pics of them over the weekend if not sooner and post them up.

Rob