Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Runaround motor

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2009, 08:45 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Runaround motor

Wanted this is a tall order im looking for a run around car for my wife to go to work in as i just had to scrap her scoda octavia because it had a swimming pool in the pasenger footwell and the head gasket had gone. i will consider anything but has to be cheap or if anyone has something repairable they need to get shot of as long as it can be repaired fairly cheaply as i have just been told im losing my job and that means my company car going aswell. I am a genuine person im not having it to sell on or anything like that im just in desprate need to get a car for the misses to get to and from work please can somebody help me im just to skint to buy anything at the moment.anything considered
Old 09 December 2009, 09:08 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by big daz2
Wanted this is a tall order im looking for a run around car for my wife to go to work in as i just had to scrap her scoda octavia because it had a swimming pool in the pasenger footwell and the head gasket had gone. i will consider anything but has to be cheap or if anyone has something repairable they need to get shot of as long as it can be repaired fairly cheaply as i have just been told im losing my job and that means my company car going aswell. I am a genuine person im not having it to sell on or anything like that im just in desprate need to get a car for the misses to get to and from work please can somebody help me im just to skint to buy anything at the moment.anything considered

Hiya pal, Ive got a 2001 Peugeot 106 1.1L i got via a trade in. Im open to offers, it needs nothing and runs fine. 5 months Tax, MOT i think is March. Its parked on a friends drive at the moment. Its pale blue/silver colour. I think its worth over £750. It has a slight prang on the rear wing and the odd scratch. But other than i thinks its a great cheap runner. Simular cars with no or very little issues seem to go for £1000+ hence this is a bargain.

Rob
Old 09 December 2009, 09:17 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Ps, the car is an 106 Independance.
Used PEUGEOT 106 Car for Sale - Auto Trader UK