Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Swap my 06 wagon for a bugeye

Search this Thread

Old 31 July 2009, 06:21 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swap my 06 wagon for a bugeye

Mrs Winner and I were in town today when we saw a bugeye WRX and it reminded us of how much we miss our old one.
So we thought we would see if anyone wants to do a swap with us. We are willing to swap either of the following cars for a bug WRX in blue, white or black.

Car 1:

Beautiful 1999 uk 2000 full service history, more mint than you can imagine, everything it has ever needed it has had. 100% original, and I mean right down to the warning stickers on the seats. Its green with a documented 114k, the service history is jaw dropping.

or

Car 2:

MY06 55 plate hawkeye wagon, Its a non turbo in black. Again its 100% original with a full service history.
The car is one owner before us and that was Llyods leasing so although the miles are high it is all motorway and the history is no expense spared.

The bodywork has a ding in the rear quater that I am working on getting fixed and a crack in the rear light, light works fine.
The only problem with it as the moment is the ABS light is on, I think it is from a big puddle incident so I will reset and that should cure it.

Both cars are taxed and MOT'd and are top cars.

I have pictures of the hawk and if anyone is interested I will post pics of the classic.

Old 31 July 2009, 06:28 PM
powerwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

ide have bit ur hand off if that hawkeye was a turbo