Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Parcel shelf for '06 STI Spec D

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2009, 10:28 AM
gods_dad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parcel shelf for '06 STI Spec D

Looking for a parcel shelf for a '06 STI Spec D as I popped some speakers in mine (Cut holes for them) and now it needs to go back to the fleet company.

Can anyone help out or point me in the right direction?

I would probably have to ask for it to be posted as I live in Edinburgh, but I'm happy to cover costs.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07 January 2009, 10:41 AM
v8voodoo
Scooby Regular

GD,

I would have thought that any standard scoob parcel shelf off any newage would be identical to that in the spec.D...?

Incidentally, how did you get on with the cruise that you installed from CA..? I'm still looking to do something similar in the near future unless the car goes. Did you ever manage to get any pics of the control unit or installation/info..?
Old 07 January 2009, 10:48 AM
gods_dad
Scooby Regular

I think you are right, so it's just a newage parcel shelf I am looking for. It has the ISOFIX mountings, so the replacement would need to have the cutouts for them ideally, but I still have them.

On the cruise front, I will be taking this out of the car and selling it around April / May time if you are interested. It has made a huge difference to motorway journeys and makes them far more relaxing. Not having to worry about what speed you have crept up to is good too!