Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Swap & Cash for a newage impreza anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2008, 11:09 PM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swap & Cash for a newage impreza anyone??

Hi posting this for my mate

He has a K-reg Import (I believe as its an early reg) wrx, has the sti kit on it including black mudflaps with sti in pink writing, black newage wrx alloys, red and black interior, in dash tv (i think he will leave that in) Thats about all i know about it so far, tommoro hopefully he'll be coming up so i can take photos and then list the nitty gritty details for everyone as i dont know much about it. Has done low miles for its year and to be honest I was tempted to buy it myself! Will also be listing it on Pistonheads soon once all pics are online

So watch this space if anyone has a newage wrx, preferably an Sti, but he definitely wants a newage one (after seeing my new one he's now addicted, ha )

So pics on soon, the extra bits he has added to the car I sourced myself as he came to me knowing im a scooby geek and all parts are to a good standard and the car does now look mint! (more than when it looked like a standard wrx) Engine isn't modified but the car does have an exhaust, I think he has ordered a dump valve for it but this was all before he clocked eyes on my new car so not too sure if he has continued to add bits and bobs to it recently as haven't seen him in a few weeks.

He wants to do a deal with a newage with his car AND cash the newage owners way, so if you want to sell your newage but want a classic and some cash in the pocket then here ya go!

Ta