Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

ecu chip for an sti 96 wagon,not an ebay rip of...

Search this Thread

Old 13 September 2008, 12:35 AM
beario
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ecu chip for an sti 96 wagon,not an ebay rip of...

as above must be sensibley priced,and something like a polar/scott t chip or similar,cant afford new...pm please...
Old 13 September 2008, 09:28 PM
KLR16V
Scooby Regular

Have one off the early ones called the scoobecu , David Wallis did them about 6 years ago think he was doing them with Scott at the time who has gone on to do polar performance its fitted in an ecu out of my 93 wrx now written off , its exactly the same as what they are doing now ( not the ESL daughter board that can be modded at any time ) . Set up for the td05 turbo and standard 380cc injectors , also have H&S downpipe lagged and scorpion backbox if you need , can chuck in for free a straight through centre home made ??
If you want any other bits let us know eg 4 pots ,disc, ferrado ds2500 pads, kyb adjustable suspension ,eibache springs , all only been on car for 2 months have loads of stuff now , just bought a 2002 sti prodrive style .

Make us an offer for the ecu

thanks

Mark
Old 14 September 2008, 12:44 PM
mit
Scooby Regular

hi, i've message scott at polar performance,will let you know when i get a reply.