Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

swap my LEXMAULISED ASTRA COUPE FOR???

Search this Thread

Old 29 March 2008, 03:51 PM
riceandpea
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default swap my LEXMAULISED ASTRA COUPE FOR???

Im wanting to swap my astra coupe for something in the shape of a impreza ;-)

THIS MONTHS TOTAL VAUXHALL HALL OF FAME CAR

Car: FLAME RED 2001 Vauxhall Astra 2.2 Bertone Edition (coupe) with Air con model with a factory fitted colour coded sunroof ******* RARE ********

65k on clocks

Spec:

Interior: Gloss black centre console with Irmscher chrome rings, red alcantara and black leather gear / handbrake gaitors, GM Astra Mats,Kenwood Mask CD/MP3 player, standard components, Vanaaken Scan Gauge (tech 2 realtime engine management monitor shows fuel, temp,trip, speed, drag, map pressure .... everything the ECU knows) - cost me £250

Exterior / engine: 'Lexmaul / Regal' Front bumper with fogs and integrated Astra GSI honeycomb lower grill (cost me £600 total as it was imported and is the only one in the UK), OPC Opel grill with 'Bertone' badge to replace 'OPC' badge, Opc badge on tailgate, Vectra C SRI centre brake light, CC-Customs twin letterbox exhaused mated to a Lexmaul Cat Back (comes with lifetime powerflow guarantee and cost me £300), Pre cat removed, Courtenay Panel filter with derestriction mod Courtenay remap to168bhp, smoked rear lights, Blacked out boot panel, Omega Elite17inch Alloys with Opel Centre caps (customised with black centre),Irmscher bonnet extension, BMW M5 Shark fin aerial, Irmscher side indicators, Irmscher Shark eye headlights with 6000k Xenon kit, Lowered 60mm all round on Eibach Springs (standard shocks),

Engine apperance: Red / black painted Ecotech cover, Stainless relay,brake fluid, fuse and battery covers, Opelbadge, Chrome bonnet lifters.

6 months tax, 12 months MOT

4 recent tyres

6k ago in november 07 spent £3000 on a brand new 0 miles new engine from vauxhall(comes with vauxhall warranty book etc)

new genuine front discs and pads

new genuine anti roll bar drop links

filter cleaned

new genuine petrol filter

air con all works as it should (ICE COLD)

mint inside and out