Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

2.0L Turbo Engine needed for my WRX.

Search this Thread

Old 05 October 2007, 05:39 PM
~SLY~
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.0L Turbo Engine needed for my WRX.

Has anybody got a accident damage they are breaking??

I am looking for a reasonably priced engine for my 93 WRX.

I have owned the car for two years and had it broken into 3 times, each time paying to have the damage to be repaired myself rather than going through the insurance to keep my premium down.

One of the head gaskets blew and it cost me a small fortune to fix, replacing the water pump, timing belt, getting the heads skimmed and all the other bits and pieces that go along with it.

Now the Big Ends gone and I'm at the end of my tether, as you can imagine. Its probably the best and 'worst' car i've ever owned, even so I would love to keep it on the road.

If anyone can help or you know anyone who can help please get in touch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Chris.
Old 05 October 2007, 06:52 PM
satpink
Scooby Regular

i've got a bottom end its from a sti4 i had it rebuilt as a spare, but as im skint after buying my simtek ecu,so im going to sell it, i want £550 for it & i'm in lancashire so not too far away
Old 10 October 2007, 12:25 PM
stephenwalling
Scooby Newbie

Default engine

hi mate has your engine just started knocking? if so just whack a new set of bearings in i did and its fine the crank is heavy duty if you want to do it that way i am willing to repair it for you if you want to bring the engine to southampton i'll have it done in a day and it will cost alot less than going to a dealer the bearings i got were heavy duty triple plated off ebay for 80 quid and complete gasket set for 50 quid just a thought to save you money as you're looking at least a grand for a good engine and i'm trying to make some work for myself cheers anyway call if you want to chat my number is 07964627676
steve