Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Wanted, a Wagon in ex for my WRX RA

Search this Thread

Old 22 July 2007, 07:36 PM
Steve169
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted, a Wagon in ex for my WRX RA

This is my car

Subaru : Impreza WRX Type RA

Im looking to size up to a wagon of similar value due to family reasons, let me know if you are interested.

Steve
Old 25 July 2007, 08:41 AM
Steve169
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 26 July 2007, 09:30 AM
Steve169
Scooby Regular

bump
Old 26 July 2007, 09:51 AM
Sizer
Scooby Regular

I thought you took the offer of the legacy and where swapping on Saturday?

My wagons still unsold I cant get hold of the people I turned away when you said we had a deal.
Old 26 July 2007, 10:05 AM
Sizer
Scooby Regular

PS. I would advise people tread carefully here, this chap had a deal with me, saw my wifes car and agreed a swap, then asked if I could take pictures of the alarm keyfob, followed by getting me to pull the insides of the car apart to identify the exact alrm model.

After being happy with the above details, he said we were going ahead and having a deal and asked me to desticker the wifes car. Then after I had removed all the decals which cost alot of money due to being glitter pink.

30 minutes later he then turnt round and changed his mind saying he couldnt get his plate of his car, I called the DVLA and found a solution as I was trying to be helpful, the solution was I guess not good enough as the following day he sent me a PM saying he took a deal on a Legacy instead.

He did not even have the decency to offer anything towards replacing the decals I removed...

All I am saying to anyone considering a deal with this chap, is be careful and be ready to be let down!

Im not saying dont have a deal but I do think Its only fair I should advise other members of my experience, too many people on these sorts of forums treat their fellow community members badly.

Last edited by Sizer; 26 July 2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 26 July 2007, 12:51 PM
Steve169
Scooby Regular

I have already apologized for this and if it wasn't the end of the month I would have tried to sorted you out.

I did let you know within an hour that there was a problem and didn't think you would have taken them off that quickly.

Asking you to check the alarm I thought was fair enough since you had no paperwork for it and i didn't really want to fork out £300 on a new one if it was not insurance approved.

And yes I am going to see a Legacy on Sat, the guy I put off to drive down and see yours, but that doesnt mean that its a def trade.

Steve

Last edited by Steve169; 26 July 2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: edit
Old 26 July 2007, 01:07 PM
Sizer
Scooby Regular

The alarm checking was fair enough mate, but I provided a solution to the number plate problem and you still backed out. That to me implies it was just an exscuse because you had changed your mind otherwise you would have accepted the solution I provided and continued on with the deal that we had arranged.

And you didnt let me know within an hour, it took be 90minutes to get them off...

As is stands then are you now saying that because we have a solution to your problem we are now going ahead??...If not why not??