Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Subaru STI 53 reg and above

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2007, 05:31 PM
TypeRBoy82
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru STI 53 reg and above

Hi Lads im from the type r forum and a few of the lads on there have done a straight swop for a scooby and are very happy with there new motor,

I was also wondering if anybody would be intrested in doing a straight swop for my Civic Type R the details are below

ive got a 55 plate Type r with 2 years warranty remainding its got sat/nav air con all the premier extras its just covered 15k and its had its first service at 12500 miles, its got an AEM V2 induction kit which was supplied and fitted by ABP motorsport ive got all the reciepts and ive also got the standard air box,ive had the front windows tinted by tint master which comes with reciepts and also a 5 year warranty the rear windows were done as a factory extra with it being a premier model

P.s sorry for this being my 1st post
Old 16 May 2007, 05:54 PM
TNE
Scooby Regular

Hello and welcome, nice car mate.

A close pal of mine used to own a black premier Type R and I was quite shocked at how quick it was for an NA motor.

I'm a turbo man myself but rate Civic type R's as one of the quickest NA hot hatces out there.

I also used to see a red turbo type R out and about that used to kill Impreza's and Evo's along the straights.

Good luck with your sale or swap.
Old 16 May 2007, 11:20 PM
TypeRBoy82
Scooby Newbie

Cheers for the kind words chap ive always been a turbo man myself always had ford RS motors in the past but like alot of people i caught the jap bug