Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

2003 ONWARDS STI PPP WANTED.....CASH WAITING!!

Search this Thread

Old 03 February 2007, 03:26 PM
paul2070
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 ONWARDS STI PPP WANTED.....CASH WAITING!!

I am looking to buy a UK Impreza Turbo STI PPP.It must be a 2003-2005 (Blobeye)model.

I don't mind it being modified as long as all the work has been done by reputable garages/tuners and proof of that work is available with the car.

My preferred colours are White,Silver,Grey and Black(in that order),however i will be tempted by the WR Blue if it is the "right" car.

I have a fairly open budget depending on what had been done to the car,however,i do also know the value of car's,so please no optimists,if you are willing to negotiate,so am i.

I am very fussy about the condition of my car's,so i am only looking for car's which have been cherished by their owners.

I am not too hung up about mileage,although i would not want anything above 40k,and obviously the lower the better.

I will also consider Non PPP STI's,although the price would have to reflect the additional cost's involved in getting those to the level i want mine to be.

I have the cash sat here waiting,and am in a position to buy the car straight away when i find the right one.I am a completely honest and genuine buyer,and ask the seller to be the same in return.I will not be wasting anyone's time,and again ask the same of the seller.

I am prepared to travel anywhere in the UK/Scotland/Wales from my Somerset base to find the right car and will be able to make very quick travel plans to come and view as i am self employed.

If you think your car fit's the bill,please get in touch asap as i have been messed around about two other car's and wish to find a vehicle.

Cheers guys,and i look forward to being inundated with offers .