Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Gauge pod from wrxshanewrx that i have already paid for!

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2006, 12:24 PM
internethoudini
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauge pod from wrxshanewrx that i have already paid for!

As above, but seeing as i have been waiting for over a month and still no sign of it figured i may as well post it as wanted!!!!

Bought on this thread paid by paypal on 28th Oct:https://www.scoobynet.com/private-sa...ssic-bits.html
From this member wrxshanewrx: https://www.scoobynet.com/member.php?u=56231

Who after a couple weeks supplied the gauges but no pod! and guess what im still waiting. We agreed a refund last week if the pod never arrived on Monday this week and surprise surprise no refund!

So if anyone can send me the refund or the pod i bought off him then id be mighty pleased !
Old 01 December 2006, 06:56 AM
internethoudini
Scooby Regular

BTTT
hes logged in again yesterday and still ignores all requests
Old 01 December 2006, 01:43 PM
KIPS
Scooby Regular

Location: ESSEX ...BORN AND BRED PETROL HEAD....................... MANS BEST FRIEND IS A ENGLISH BULL TERRIER

I ve got some bits coming off shane has kept me informed of progress only been a few days so awaiting del soon
KIPS
Old 01 December 2006, 03:51 PM
internethoudini
Scooby Regular

Good luck m8 my charade has gone over a month now.
And surprise surprise he has started completely ignoring me!
Old 03 December 2006, 01:04 PM
RobEvo5
Scooby Regular

Think we should start a sticky here for all those dishonest Scoobynet members. I brought a gauge pod from Steve Boy back in April this year and had nothing but excuses for not sending pod. However he cashed my money quick enough. Have been chasing for refund for over 6months now.

p.s He is trying to sell his car on the forum!! Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Good luck with your presuits and hope you don't mind me tagging on my problems. These people need to be named and shamed.
Old 03 December 2006, 03:44 PM
ash1
Scooby Regular

t0ssers lot of them, IMO should be barred from forum
Old 03 December 2006, 06:49 PM
WRXshaneWRX
Scooby Regular

inter you have had my reply in PM...robevo5 and ash you shouldnt pre-judge...all you know is what this guy has written and dont know me or the even the detials....the people who need controlling in my opinion are those who try to con people...one way would be to have sale reputations like on vvoc...funny how i have 100% on there, on ebay and have bought/sold sold on here loads of previous times and things have either been perfect or sorted immidiatly!

robevo you name and shame if you want if someone has done something bad to you, id prob do the same but dont add to s**t like this by making me out to be in the wrong when you dont have the slightest idea about it!!!

THIS THREAD IS SHOCKING.

my view on it is that if people are going to sell or buy of this guy (internethoudini) make sure its buy the book or you will find you actually loose on the sale and he gains alot!!!!

Last edited by WRXshaneWRX; 03 December 2006 at 06:52 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 04 December 2006, 09:40 PM
internethoudini
Scooby Regular

I am happy to provide transcipts of all pms we have had over this matter wrxshane. I have nothing to hide. I to can claim 100% feedback on ebay.
This doesnt deter from the fact i paid for 3 gauges and a pod, the guages eventually arrived, i pmd you and asked for the pod. You said you forgot and would send it, following a number of reasons ie to busy and missed the post you eventually claim to have sent it. I told you it hadnt arrived aksed for tracking numbers (which you havent provided) told you to trace it and asked for a 50% refund. YOU agreed to this if it didnt arrive by a certain date. It hasnt, so now you tell me you are going to loose money sending it twice? and it was a good price ? well yes it was if i had what i paid for!

If anyone wants the details i will post the whole lot word for word. Why because i have nothing to hide, my payment was prompt and correct. My correspondance has been immediate.
And yes we agree on several things i have the gauges and yes this thread is shocking! but maybe if you replied more quickly and sent everything i paid for in the first place we wouldnt be arguing now!
Old 05 December 2006, 12:18 PM
RobEvo5
Scooby Regular

It probably is slightly inappropriate for me to post, as I am not aware of the full background. And will let you both argue the difference.

However it would appear to be another case of paid for goods which have not been sent.! or ever given details of ever being sent......

But like I say in my case I am fully away of the facts and like above have every PM and email to substantiate my claim.

A transaction in here is just like any other.

a. Item is on sale (An offer)
b. said person wishes to purchase and makes and offer on price (counter offer)
c. Both parties agree price in writing (Contract formed)
d. Payment sent (In contract by action)
e. Goods not sent (contract broken and in default of contract)

If the contract is broken then any small claims court will make that person pay all court costs and make sure the aggreived party is refunded in full and possibly rewarded compensation as well.

Hope you both have better luck than me sorting out your differences. Personally...... if it were a missunderstanding in the first instance which might be the case in this instance I would come clean, and come to a compromise shake hands and walk away.

Last edited by RobEvo5; 05 December 2006 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08 December 2006, 06:44 PM
KIPS
Scooby Regular

Location: ESSEX ...BORN AND BRED PETROL HEAD....................... MANS BEST FRIEND IS A ENGLISH BULL TERRIER

My spoilers turned up
no problems with shane
kept me informed all the way

KIPS