Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Bugeye front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 16 August 2006, 01:28 PM
megabusa
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bugeye front bumper

Wanted:

Front bumper from a Bugeye (2001) Impreza WRX or STi. Colour and condition is not important, price is.

WHY?
Old 17 August 2006, 05:36 PM
domster
Scooby Regular

HI, got a spare bugeye bumper. Bought two by accident; long story. Anyway, I got it from ebay; it's in distinctly average nick, i.e. needs a good rub down to get rid of some crazing but no major leage cracks. If you can prep and fill it yourself it'll be great. I was going to keep it as trackday spare but will probably just search again if I end up binning mine again ;-)

Only paid 30 GBP for it on fleabay and it's not worth a penny more to me because of the prep work required. Based in High Wycombe, bucks.

Cheers
Dom
Old 17 August 2006, 08:27 PM
megabusa
Scooby Regular

Thanks Dom, I will take it for £30. I can arrange collection by courier. How do you want payment??
Old 18 August 2006, 10:41 AM
domster
Scooby Regular

Hi MB

You can paypal me, if you do paypal, or send cheque. PM me and I'll give you the details. Courier-wise, I can leave it outside for collection (around the back, but no-one will nick it!) UNWRAPPED; it'll take an hour to wrap and cost another 30 quid in bubble wrap and brown paper... not that it needs too much TLC as if it gets scratched in transit, you are going to prep/paint anyway. It's also fairly flexible being PU.

As I say, it was advertised as good condition but it is average in my eyes. Currently painted metallic blue. Spotlights have been removed, but black plastic holders etc are still in place. Towing eye cover may be missing, can't remember, but I may be able to track down a spare from my old bumper if required. They're about 170 GBP or something new, so 30 GBP is about the right price, especially if going on a track car or you want a very cheap repair. I paid a fair bit more for the one I ended up fitting which was in better nick.

Rgds
Dom