Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

swap a scooby for a V8 discovery ? W.H.Y

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2005, 11:56 PM
MeLLoN Stu
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default swap a scooby for a V8 discovery ? W.H.Y

hi guys,
currently got a 1998 R plate Land rover Discovery up for sale, looking for circa 7250 for it.
130k miles, nearly all of which are motorway miles accumulated by the previous owner,
its a 3.9 V8 efi model which sounds superb :nod:
its got a K&N panel filter and Janspeed exhaust,
4 new pirelli scorpion tyres
its been meticulously taken care of by me, it really is in stunning condition and has the all important LPG system fitted so the wallet can stop sweating at the mention of V8

basically i'm looking to make a return in a jap sports for a year or so, and the land rover hasnt been getting used much as i've been using my other car. which is a shame as i'd like to see it used more

so, anyone who may be interested in a straight swap or part ex ? i'll take anything into consideration, a nice STI would be preferable, ideally something thats already had a few mods done
anyone interested in doing a swap will obviously get all the details they'd need about the car, just thought i'd supply a few to give you an idea of it if you're interested in swapping / part ex'ing

cheers