Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Call to Arms!!

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2005, 05:55 PM
dinothedude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Call to Arms!!

To all Scoobynet Members,

This is a call to arms! I have a mate who is looking for a new company car. He has seen my MY01 Impreza WRX and wants a Scooby for himself. Under the terms of his company car policy it can be no more than 3 years old (the younger, the better) , MUST be a low miler (the lower, the better) and in great condition. He has around 12K to spend (Cash!!!).

A further note is that his girlfriend has a say in the matter and she is leaning towards getting a 2.0 L Impreza GX, so if you know of any good ones that fit the above criteria, let me know about them too. In the end though it is his decision and both he and i think he should get the Turbo!

I thought that if anyone would be able to help it would be you guys. So lets hear from you. You can contact me via this forum or through my email address which is listed on my profile.

Thanks in advance

Paul
Old 08 May 2005, 10:13 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Off the top of my head there's THIS one. Have a good troll through the For Sale forums (Cars & General) and I'm sure you'll find more. A good tip is to right-click on the sellers name and look back over their threads and posts to get some idea of the type of person they are, and how well they may have cared for the car