Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Any WRX's for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2000, 09:45 PM
Marcos
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hi - I'm looking for a WRX, preferably black, any mileage, around the 10K mark?

Just at the enquiry stage at the moment - I need to sell my 306 GTi-6 first (should go quite quickly though - its black, immaculate, 12k miles)

cheers

marcus
Old 19 January 2000, 11:07 PM
Skippy
Scooby Regular

Marcus,

I'm not really going to help much, but i've a black WRX, maybe for sale but would want more than 10k, I'm not really that bothered about selling it but i was offered a STI V2, but will wait till it arrive in the country before i decide. When i ordered my i specified black and love the colour, I put OZ super T's on and it looks the part, a HKS induction kit and a Magnex system. Have you had any look finding a black one ? There's a couple on the Autotrader web site, worth checking out.

Skip.
Old 20 January 2000, 09:53 AM
Adam M
Scooby Regular

Call Al or Julie Hunter on 01276 475699 at connaught wood imports.

They are a couple of kiwis (the people not the fruit) and are incredibly decent for normal people let alone car sales errr?? people.

If you tell them what you want they can almost get anything. So if the cars will go down that far then they will find it for you. They should even do a part exchange.

If you tell them I sent you, they may even help me further in the future, should I go for my STi 4.

I will add that it may be a bad time to buy an import as the yen is v strong at the mo. Perhaps wait a couple of months.
Up to you,

good luck.
Old 21 January 2000, 01:42 PM
dsheff2
Scooby Newbie

Hve you considered importing one yourself. There is a black one available with gold wheels at around the 10k mark that I was thinking of buying for myself at a friends site in japan. E-mail me for further details.
Cheers

Dan
Old 21 January 2000, 10:19 PM
Moz
Scooby Regular

I have a 97 spec wrx which is black with the red pearl, I have had it for 8 weeks (Registered in u.k july 99)but am looking to sell as I want a lancer, as yet I have had no mods except 16" gold safari alloys which were second hand(six wheels four tyres) I also have the original wheels with bridgestones the current wheels have virtually new toyo t1 proxes.
Can`t sell `til end of Feb but if your interested let me know.