Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Need STi 4-pot brakes with rotors

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 1999, 06:43 PM
Scoob_13
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there, I need a set of STi 4 pot brakes with rotors. The rotors don't need to be the stock units, I would kind of prefer aftermarket rotors. I live in the U.S. and work for a bank so I can obtain the currency of your liking.

Thanks,
Philip Howell
Dallas, TX USA
Old 26 November 1999, 08:33 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Park Lane do an STi alternative made by TarOx which are the same dimensions as the standard STi rotor but have a higher quality metal so should give better performance - cheaper than Sti too!

David

Park Lane 44 1420 544300
Old 27 November 1999, 06:28 AM
Scoob_13
Scooby Newbie

Well, actually, I was going to purchase a set of Tarox discs, but i wanted the STi calipers (racing rules for the Sports Car Club of America for my class dictates I have to have stock brakes....so....brakes with Subaru on them should pass for them, but actually they won't so I'll be knocked up a class but the STi calipers will work for me) The other problem is that I want a rotor with an alloy bell with slots instead of cross drilled, and I am having a bit of a problem finding those.

Philip