Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

lights needed

Search this Thread

Old 27 August 1999, 07:20 PM
N/A
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I wanted to know if anybody has the clear front turn signals and or the clear rear tail lights new or used? They cost way too much to get them from a dealer in the US. My whole club is looking for parts. Also looking for the suspension parts.
Old 27 August 1999, 07:43 PM
JohnS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have seen a few companies advertise the clear repeater lamps, just above and behind the front wheels. Try Demon Tweeks, Scoobysport or Graham Goode for these. They are not that expensive.

I've never seen anyone with the clear indicators which are mounted in the front bumper - I assume it's the ones mounted outside of the fog lamps in the slot above the brake cooling duct in the front bumper.

Rear ones - Not many 2nd hand available. Graham Goode are probably your best contacts here for new ones.

Suspension - there have been quite a few people on this BBS selling their standard suspension after upgrading (including STi owners). Might be worth a look back through some of the older posts in the private for sale section. Lots of people have upgraded the suspension in their UK spec cars, and it's probably worth contacting someone like Pete Croney at Scoobysport to see if he has any 2nd hand units which people have left behind.

A Subaru dealer (Colin Noble) in Scotland was selling lots of suspension from people who had upgraded to Prodrive or other suspension for £15 per corner (ie £60 or about $90 for the whole kit - probably cost more than that to ship to the US!!). Not sure if he has any left, but you could telephone him on +44 1968 672003. He also had various wheels and other parts available which people had upgraded.

John